One of our B2b web apps had a lot of traffic. However, over time, we found ourselves faced with several obstacles:
We needed to fix our situation and we needed to do it fast. So, one weekend, we quickly hacked a widget where customers could get automated calls by simply putting in their phone number. The results were evident: within just one week, both our conversion and sign-up rates had increased considerably.
After achieving such success, we thought: why keep this tool just to ourselves, when we can share it with other professionals and help them empower their sales teams and more efficiently reach their end goals? And like that, Limecall was born.
We believe the current sales and marketing stack is broken and the customer engagement and sales cycle timelines are shrinking. This happens because consumers do not have time and businesses use a plethora of options and are being burdened with automated campaigns. Hence we need a new system which delivers the solution close to real time.
For businesses, this means they are able to close deals faster, improve their conversion rates and stay on the edge from their competitors. The future is real time. Limecall is our answer to the future of sales and Marketing platform.
Our vision is to deliver a multichannel real-time platform enhanced by data integration that helps businesses and consumers to be connected in real time. Our purpose is to connect consumers and businesses in real time.
We are a remote distributed team with diverse backgrounds and skill sets spread across the globe.
Never underestimate the power of passion. With over 17 years of experience in building internet businesses, 5 successful bootstrapped b2b brands. Sathish spends most of his time executing ideas into niche internet brands through a lean team and enjoys being a wanderlust.
Because one dancer in a team is never enough, Aazar is our second one and he has a particular liking for Kizomba. He also loves riding his bike around Germany. Is he ever not moving? We actually don’t know.
We believe every company needs someone who ensures that customers have an exceptional experience through the buying process and product journey. Anastasia does exactly that dor Limecall and we must say she does a great job.
The only thing Sai might love more than solving our customers’ problems is a good game of chess. And we’re not even 100% sure about that.
You know those people who you can spot from a mile away, because of how eccentric they are? Rushalee is one of those people. When she is not being a sales master, you will probably find her playing with her dog, Phoebe.
Our front-end developer spends 70% making awesome websites from scratch and the other 30% on the road traveling for the coolest destinations. What a life, hey?
A formally-trained designer with a strong affinity towards clean and crisp visual aesthetics, Adnan is a devil for the details. The only thing he likes more than perfect designs is a good Netflix binge on weekends!
A seasoned Product Manager with 14+ years of experience in managing web and mobile products. As a Product Manager, responsible to make outreachplus competitive and hence achieve market leadership. Arjoon is a startup fanatic, who has founded 3 start-ups and was attached with 10 others.
Arjoon is from digital era, with passion for building SAAS products that cut distances between companies and their customers and help them define and destroy any roadblock might faces their customers in way that increase their ROI.
We strongly believe in the power of having a positive attitude and we are proud to say that we try to keep a smile on our faces even in the most stressful times. It makes our jobs easier and our final results better. When we work, we leave our egos to the side and focus on the end goal we are trying to achieve as a team. Limecall is all about kindness, not only between colleagues but to our customers as well.
We work hard on our projects and we take full ownership for them as a team. On Limecall, there is a sense of trust between colleagues: we know everyone is 150% committed to doing their part and making sure we deliver to you the best product possible. It is only through the collaboration of every single one of us that success can be achieved.
Because we know that Limecall would not be where it is if it wasn’t for customers, we always make sure we provide them with the best customer experience and give them the added value they expect from us. And of course, having productive, happy employees is only possible if they feel like their work is being recognized and appreciated, so we strive to foster a relationship of value for value with every single one of our team members.
Subscribe below to learn from our lesson:
(You can unsubscribe at any point of time.)